Deadline: June 1
Viper Scholarship candidates must mail a completed application and supporting materials to Viper Law Group on or before June 1 of each year. Applications may be submitted beginning February 20th of each year.
- The applicant must be a senior enrolled in an Arizona College or University, who has been accepted into a Law School and will attend.
- The applicant should demonstrate good character and high achievement despite obstacles or special challenges.
- The applicant should demonstrate sufficient academic progress during his or her four years of college.
Additional Application Requirements
- College transcripts, and/or other applicable test scores which reflect improvement and high achievement should be furnished with the application.
- The applicant should be of good character as described by two letters of recommendation. At least one of the letters must be provided by a Professor.
- The application must be completed in full. Incomplete applications and those postmarked after June 1 will not be eligible for consideration.
How to Apply
Click here to download the scholarship application.
Complete and send application to:
Viper Law Group
1204 E. Baseline Road
Tempe, AZ 85253